About the Firm
Determined Las Vegas Attorneys Challenge Criminal Allegations
Nevada lawyers protect the rights of accused individuals
No matter who you are, a criminal charge can upend your life in an instant. Hiring an aggressive, proven defense attorney to assert your rights gives you the best chance to safeguard your freedom. Our Las Vegas firm, Defending Nevada, delivers effective advocacy in criminal defense, family and personal injury matters. If you’ve been accused of a felony, misdemeanor or traffic offense, we take on the authorities to keep them from using improper evidence against you. Likewise, when you’re looking for a dedicated lawyer to seek justice for you in divorce or a personal injury claim, our firm provides the same type of determined representation.
Skillful advocates deliver counsel tailored to each client’s needs
Our attorneys have earned strong recommendations through decades of combined experience because we are:
- Trustworthy — You can rely on our ability to stand up for you in even the most difficult and intimidating situations. Regardless of the circumstances, we’ll develop a sound strategy to help you achieve a favorable result.
- Responsive — The personalized attention our lawyers give to each client means that you won’t have to chase us down for answers to your questions or advice about your legal options.
- Focused — Whether the case is in criminal or civil court, litigation can be very stressful. As you work to keep your life in order, we focus relentlessly on obtaining a fair outcome to your matter.
Whatever you’ve been accused of, an early mistake could threaten your ability to fight the charges against you. We’ll give you the legal protection you’re entitled to, starting with a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
Las Vegas firm handles personal injury and family law matters
In Clark County and the surrounding area, our firm delivers tireless advocacy in legal practice areas such as:
- Criminal defense — For any type of federal or state criminal defense matter, we defend clients to help them secure a dismissal, acquittal or fair plea agreement.
- DUI defense — Problems with police procedure and testing can lead to improper drunk driving charges. If you’ve been accused of DUI, our attorneys will start a thorough review on your behalf.
- Family law — We advise Nevadans on a full range of family law concerns, including divorces, custody issues and child support disputes.
- Personal injury — If you’ve suffered a personal injury because someone else was negligent or engaged in willful misconduct, our firm aggressively pursues maximum compensation for your harm.
- Traffic offenses — A traffic offense conviction can lead to a fine, license suspension or even jail time. We’ll make sure that you have a full understanding of your rights if you’ve been cited for a driving violation.
From start to finish, we will handle the needs of you and your family in a professional, cost-effective manner while seeking the best possible result under the facts of your case.
Contact a tough Nevada criminal defense law firm for a free initial consultation
Defending Nevada represents clients who have been accused of a crime or require assistance with a family or injury matter. Please call 702-979-2094 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is on Casino Center Boulevard in Las Vegas.